- Where is Edgewater Technology located?
- Edgewater Technology is headquartered in Wakefield, Massachusetts. It also has offices in such locations as Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York and Montreal, Canada.
- How do I purchase stock in Edgewater Technology?
- Individuals can purchase shares of Edgewater Stock (NASDAQ: EDGW) on the open market through any stock brokerage firm. Edgewater does not have a direct purchase program available to the public
- When did Edgewater Technology become a public company?
- Edgewater Technology, Inc., formerly known as StaffMark, Inc., became a public company in October of 1996. Our ticker symbol changed from 'STAF' to 'EDGW' effective June 29, 2000.
- What is Edgewater Technology's ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- The symbol is EDGW and we are traded on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- What is your CUSIP #?
- Edgewater Technology's CUSIP # is 280358 102
- How many shares outstanding does Edgewater have?
- As of June 30, 2017, Edgewater Technology (EDGW) had approximately 13.9 million shares of common stock outstanding.
- I have a certificate for shares of StaffMark common stock. Can these be exchanged for an Edgewater Technology stock certificate?
- StaffMark, Inc. certificates are valid in the marketplace. If a stockholder wants an Edgewater Technology, Inc. certificate in replacement of the StaffMark, Inc. certificate, call 1-800-446-2617 for the address and instructions to exchange the certificate.
- I need to have my stock certificate replaced. How do I go about this?
- Contact our Investor Relations Dept. at (781) 246-3343 with your request and we will forward you an affidavit of loss that will need to be completed and returned. There is an insurance premium that must be paid by the stockholder to replace the certificate.
- How can I find out about upcoming Investor events, including earnings release dates?
- Click here to link to Edgewater Technology's Investor Relations calendar.
- Who can I talk to if I have questions about the Company?
- You can contact Investor Relations at (781) 246-3343
- Who is Edgewater Technology's transfer agent?
- Edgewater Technology's transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A., . Their address is:
PO Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
US Phone: 1-800-446-2617
Outside US Phone: 1-781-575-3100
- Does Edgewater Technology pay a cash dividend?
- No, instead of paying dividends, Edgewater Technology intends to retain cash for use in its business and as part of its growth strategy, and does not anticipate paying cash dividends in the foreseeable future
- When does Edgewater Technology's fiscal year end?
- Edgewater Technology's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- When will the next Quarter's earnings results be announced?
- Edgewater Technology operates on regular calendar quarters. The earnings announcements are usually during the fifth week of the month following the quarter end. The scheduled announcement date is announced AFTER each quarter has officially ended.
- How do I get a copy of the company's financial statements, such as an Annual Report, Form 10K or Form 10Q?
- Our Annual Report, Form 10Ks, Form 10Qs and other reports are available for viewing on our web site at www.edgewater.com. To sign up to receive a notification when the Annual Report or the latest SEC filing is available, visit the email alerts page.
or you can contact us at:
Edgewater Technology, Inc.
Attn: Timothy R. Oakes, Chief Financial Officer
200 Harvard Mill Square, Suite 210
Wakefield, MA 01880
(781) 246-3343 or via email at email@example.com